New Leaf Advisory’s comprehensive panel of experts cover all areas of financial investigation and regulation. We work with a global network of financial, banking and regulatory experts who are prominent practitioners and recognised leaders in their respective fields.
Our market experts are experienced in discovery, analysis and reporting across all disciplines within the financial sphere.
New Leaf Advisory’s consultant, expert advisor, “shadow” expert and expert witness roster base is drawn from individuals who have distinguished themselves in Senior Sales, Trading and Risk management positions at Premier financial institutions in FX, Fixed Income (including Bond Syndication, origination and placement), Commodities, Futures trading and Loan syndication and trading.
We are also pleased to have available for consultation academics and authors, both of textbooks and of original research .
Key areas in which our experts advise include:
- Market abuse:
- FX fixings
- Other remedial investigations in FICC
- Governance and compliance:
- Historic reviews of business systems
- Forward guidance and implementation
- Onward monitoring and enforcement
- Regulatory consulting:
- Legacy regulation advice
- Current reform guidance
- Ongoing regulatory compliance
- Cyber Security, Data Management and Business reviews:
- IT governance & information security
- Protocol audit
- Proactive and reactive assessment and advice
New Leaf Advisory is always interested to hear from highly experienced and talented individuals who believe they may complement or add to the insight and offering of New Leaf Advisory. Please get in touch telling us what you believe you would add and drop in for a coffee and a chat in confidence.